With our Account Activity Messenger there are a host of specific messages (such as account balances, check clearing) that can be emailed directly to you without having to sign in to online banking. Put your mind at ease with our Messenger service!
- Receive automated messages on account balances and transactions
- Messages can be sent via: text*, email, or through your online banking account
- Set up one-time or repeat messages to nofity you of a deposit, check clearing, withdrawal, loan payment, account balance, and more
- Messages are generated each business day after processing, typically around 9:00 pm CST
You can access Messenger through your internet banking account. Full account numbers are not shown in messages to protect your privacy.
Access the [Messages] area of your Online Banking "home page".
To receive messages via e-mail or text, select E-mail in the [Send to:] area and enter the appropriate e-mail or text address. To receive messages via your online banking account, select Online Message Box in the [Send to:] area.
Some text addresses are as follows:
- AT&T - email@example.com
- MobileOne - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nextel - email@example.com
- Sprint - firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Mobile - email@example.com
- US Cellular - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verizon - email@example.com
If your cell phone carrier is not listed above, simply send a text message to your e-mail address. The e-mail will contain the text address from your phone. You can then use that text address to set up automated messages to be sent to you via text through the Messenger service.
*Standard text messaging rates may apply.